We're the Real Estate Leaders. No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX at a glance:
- Who we are
- What began in Denver, Colo., in 1973 as "a pad of paper and a dream" is now a global real estate franchise network that spreads across 39 countries and eight territories, on six continents.
- Network size
- The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 65 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates
- RE/MAX Associates, on average, lead the industry in production, experience, and professional designations.
- The RE/MAX Balloon logo
- The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its "Above the Crowd!®"slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. With more than 120 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has the one of the world's largest balloon fleets.
- An industry leader
- RE/MAX is the No. 1 real estate organization in Canada and in the United States.
- Global expansion
- The first RE/MAX region outside the United States and Canada was the Caribbean Basin, opened in 1991. It was followed two years later by RE/MAX of Mexico. In 1995, RE/MAX expanded into Southern Africa, Spain, Israel, Italy,and Germany. Since then, RE/MAX regions have become established in across Europe, in Asia, and in Australia.
- Record RE/MAX production
- In 1999, RE/MAX Associates were involved in more than 1 million sales transaction sides within a single year in the United States alone – an industry milestone. The audited production figures represent the most transaction sides in a single year ever recorded by any real estate network. The RE/MAX network has repeated the feat ever since.
- The RE/MAX Concept
- RE/MAX stands for "real estate maximums."
In exchange for paying a management fee and a share of the monthly office overhead, RE/MAX Associates keep the maximum allowed amount of their commissions and receive the many benefits of RE/MAX programs and services.
By offering Associates maximum commissions and maximum career freedom, RE/MAX influenced competitors to re-examine and adjust their own policies toward sales agents, thus dramatically changing the industry.
As the network grew, renowned for its top producers and quality service to consumers, so did support programs, making RE/MAX a dynamic force in real estate education and technology.
The organization was one of the first real estate companies to have its own proprietary television network and one of the first in the industry to develop a site on the World Wide Web.
Community involvement is highly valued at all levels of the RE/MAX organization - from individual Associates to RE/MAX offices, regions, and RE/MAX International.
RE/MAX cause marketing and charity fund raising take on many forms:
- Most recently, RE/MAX has become a national co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen Race for the Cure® events.
- The RE/MAX organization has been the official real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992.
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
All these venues and more represent the RE/MAX network's commitment to community involvement, serving the public beyond its real estate needs.